• Baptism – March 2013

  • Amsterdam 2012

  • Weimar 2012

  • Romania 2012 – Maramures

    B├órsana The wooden church of Barsana, known as the “Holy Mother’s Entrance”, was originally built in 1720 and later moved to its present location on Jbar Hill in 1806. According to the legend, Jbar Hill used to be a cemetery for plague victims. As everywhere in such situation, the dead people were burried hurriedly, without …

Amfibi Web Search & Directory